These are the Club Rules related to COVID. You agree to them when you register on our Reservation system.
- You cannot enter the club unless you have registered online AND have an activity booking. Teachers should NOT book anyone who has not registered on this site, so that we have waivers, can keep an accurate attendance log, and each dancer is notified of the rules.
- Proof of full vaccination is required to dance at the 30-Up Club.
- Masks must be worn in the club at all times.
- Please bring in and dispose of your own snacks and drink, leaving nothing on the table. Please avoid placIng food, or dropping crumbs directly on the tablecloth, as it will stain.
- Wash your hands regularly. Sanitizers will be available at the entrance, exit, and by the chairs.
- Wipe touchpoints before you use a chair and after you finish (usually for changing shoes). Wipes will be available near the chairs.
- Teachers may bring their own music system. If you use the Club music system, you must wipe it down before and afterwards.
If you have a medical issue that prevents you from complying with these Club Rules, then contact Marjorie White at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to find an accommodation that keeps both you and our dancers safe.